Friday, April 18, 2008

Today I woke up pissy...

Some people really piss me off. They judge you when they don't know the entire story and form an opinion without knowing all the facts. Really amusing to me actually.

And it really jerks my chain. The people that you expect to be on your side sometimes aren't I guess. That is life. Those are the kind of peeps that I don't mind telling to fuck off.

So, I am kid free this weekend..guess I will see what kinda mess I can get into without getting held up or some shit.
Maybe I will just lay my ass on the couch and sleep and watch House Hunters. I love that damn show. I think I am the only person that watches it but I have like 20 episodes on my DVR right now that I need to watch.
Along with the Real Housewives of NYC finale. These bitches crack my shit up.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Pseudonym said...

Don't forget to do up the deadbolt if you're staying at home alone. :)

Anonymous said...

People suck sister!

Have a great weekend.

Love you!

Ang

Elizabeth said...

Whose been giving you shit? Other than who we talked about yesterday, of course.

Yeah please be careful, ok? Deadbolts and mace are your friend.

Or I can lend you Gage.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's hard sharing Lil' Miss Pissy Pants, huh? How she doin' with it all? Okay I'm hoping.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope it's quiet and uneventful.

Summer said...

People always surprise me. ALWAYS. Just when you think you have a friend. BAM! What's up with that?

I hope you're relaxing tonight and life is good.

Kathryn said...

I'm here for you--always on your side.

ac said...

Yeah... People will definitely let you down. I try to keep my expatiations low so I'm not so disappointed when it happens.

I can't wait to see the Housewives of NYC finale!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

you should have come to see me, since we're like 5 minutes away...biotch....my man works on Saturdays.....love you.

Monogram Queen said...

Be safe and I hope you had a wonderful week-end!