Heeeeyyyy....just a little update for you guys. I went last night to the police department to try and identify the fucker that robbed me. No luck. Unfortunately I just don't remember and it was too dark outside for me to see the guy. Plus I guess my ass was too busy watching him swirl that fucking big ass shotgun around my head. I do remember the gun, I could pick that gun out of a line up in a minute but the guy...not so much. It didn't help either that when the officer put a general description into his database that it brought up over 21,000 matches. Yeh, not fun. I just kept saying that I didn't remember what he looked like and he just kept pressuring me to pick someone and I refused because I guess I am just a bitch like that.
On a shittier note..Monty lost his job yesterday, like officially. Gone, done..Tuesday they told him he had 65 days but then went on and let him go on Friday. The official reason was that he gets paid too much and they could keep 2 other lower paid people other than himself. It is very sad, this was a new company when he started and he worked his ass off to try and make it happen. He wasn't the only one though, they let go about half their employees and they only have a total of 22. Sucky. I have never quite seen him like this...I am very concerned. I know he will find something else but in the industry he works in and the economy being shit it won't be easy. He does have an appointment with the CEO of his former employer on Monday so keep your fingers crossed. Although we are seperated and I have only seen him a total of 3 times in the last 6 weeks I still love him and wish him well. I only wish I could get my shit together and be happy with him again, I just think it may be too late at this point. Too much damage done. All he wants is his wife back and I can't even do that.
This whole week has been spent trying to get more shit fixed and done from the robbery. I just feel like sleeping all weekend, just worn me out for some reason. McKenna is here with me this weekend and it is cold and shitty outside so we are laying around watching movies. She is growing so much and is so smart and I just can't believe she will start KINDERGARTEN in 5 months. Crazy shit.
Anyways, I hope to have better news to give you soon. Until then please be patient with me. If I could just get my cell phone back in my hands I would be a happy person but NOOOOO...they shipped me a new one WITHOUT A BATTERY so I called them back and they shipped another one which they promised to have to me yesterday and guess what. Yeh, it didn't come. So bitches, do a Palm Treo 755 dance for me b/c I never realized how much I heart that damn phone.
Regarding the comment from Forty two- this person seems to think I might have been quite a shitty person in my previous life. Actually I was a cat and I scratched your eyes out for being a smartass. Meow, meow, meow. I am not in the mood for rude ass people right now so if you don't have anything positive to say you can SUCK IT. Seriously.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Monty's job. Is there a bright spot today?
Man and the hits just keep on comin' huh?
Sorry to hear about Monty's job. I hope his interview goes well on Monday.
Enjoy what's left of your weekend with McKenna.
I am keeping the big M in my thoughts. Poor darlin.
Oh Pissy ignore the stupid asses, they are everywhere. Seriously. Definitely get some counseling. I am so sorry about Monty's job. It seriously sucks. I worry every day that the same thing could happen to me,but it if does, it does. I will have my fingers crossed for his interview to go well.
Can't believe Mckenna will be five. Maddie is 3 1/2 - doesn't it seem just yesterday they were tiny babies and we were changing diapers and giving them a bottle? Gah time flies.
I wish you could have ID'd the fucker but it's better you didn't get the wrong person I guess. I am so over criminal types, we are surrounded by them. Punks.
Hugs & Kisses to ya girl. I wish we could take our babygirls and fly down to Liz's for a few days. *sigh*
Southwest has specials right now from Nashvegas to the Ghetto.
Just sayin.
Wow, 5 years old!! Pretty soon you'll get to go her school plays, oh the fun. You got some good stuff to look forward to. Sorry it's the shits right now with everything else. ((Hugs))
Okay...3 months after Dan and split up, his brother hung himself.
I thought for sure I was going to cave and get back together.
*HUG* no worries. Things are cool. THINGS WILL GET BETTER. promise.
Wtf? Hey, we need to go to the Las Palmas this week.....
I can't believe she is five...holy shit.
Sorry about Monty losing his job. We will keep our fingers crossed for him.
Hugs to you (((Pissy)))
It's all going to be okay--I know it will. I love you lots and mean it!
I'm so sorry to hear about Monty's job. I've been keeping my fingers crossed for him today. ac
My job is to avoid getting fired.
Sometimes this involves actually working, but since all employers display a strong tendency to treat their workers like disposable assets, it's been a very long time since I tried very hard to accomplish real work.
Post a Comment