I'm sorry youre havng a bad day. I heart you- please know this!
Things always get better-what goes up, must come down. Whatever it is it may feel like it's horrible, but you will get thru it and be stronger because of it!
Hang in there. You got love in Mass too!!! xoxoxoxooxxo mUAH!
Beautiful daughter..5 years old. McKenna is her name.
Me, well I'm 32 and DIVORCED
and LOST & CONFUSED.
I have a great job, am independent but boy I need to get my man shit together.
Now is probably not the time for me to be typing this.
11 comments:
I'm sorry that you are sad and that this day sucks for you. Can I help? Much love from Philly! xoxo
awww pissy girl.
whatever is happening in your life right now-take it one step at a time and take it slow. there will be highs and lows...
just breathe.
oh yeah,
big hugs girl.
Hugs honey! Hope your day is getting better!!!! Loves ya!!!
Ang
I really am sorry to hear that you're not ok. Like I said to Kimmy one day, if I could take your pain away, I would in a heart beat.
I never want you to feel bad.
So sorry you are not ok. If I could do something to make you ok I would. Thinking of you in Florida. ac
Hey I tried texting you twice. What's up?
I'm sorry youre havng a bad day. I heart you- please know this!
Things always get better-what goes up, must come down. Whatever it is it may feel like it's horrible, but you will get thru it and be stronger because of it!
Hang in there. You got love in Mass too!!! xoxoxoxooxxo
mUAH!
hit that wall. Keep hitting that wall...eventually it will break down and you will find happiness again. I promise.
to quote the bible (yikes THAT'S something I don't too often say)
"and this too shall pass".....
Hope you are feeling better chica. Sorry I haven't been keeping up like I should. I don't have your linky at work only at home.
Yes...life sucks.
But don't despair.
Tomorrow everything will change direction and life will blow.
Post a Comment