Monday, March 31, 2008

Adios Bitches

I am better today.....sorry about the last post but this is my life lately...lots of downs..not so many ups.

I am headed to sunny South Florida for the week (Miami) to WORK..yes, I said work. Not only work but to sit in a training room for 4 days listening to a bunch of training that you would find to be the most utterly boring shit you have ever heard.

It's still Florida though so whatevas...

I shall holla when I return.

Peace out.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Didn't even email or text a bitch and say bye. That's aight. I got your number, ho.

Anonymous said...

have fun!
be careful.

see ya when you get back!

Summer said...

Lucky B. About the Floreedah thing that is.

Monogram Queen said...

Been there done that. The ticket is if your company has good accomodations, good food allowance and that you do have some free time to see the "sights". Have fun!

ac said...

Welcome to Florida.

Hope you're having a good time.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having some fun sister!

Shangie

Firestarter5 said...

If she buys a thong bikini down there she better model the damn thing on here...

Look for 'Wicked Weasel' bikinis.