Well really it's not but well..yes it is.
Anywho, I know several of you had questions about Ashtin and how she is doing and since I don't really know where to begin as far as updating you on everything that has been going on I just wanted to ask to see if there is anything else you had questions about?
What do you wanna know? Ask anything you want.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't really have questions about what's going on or what's been going on-I'm just glad to have ya back.
*but as a side note-I hope Ashtin is okay. she's the same age as my kids-i would be beside myself if i had to deal with all *that* and try to maintain my sanity. i hope she's well....*
I don't know what to ask you that wouldn't make me sound like a nosy B, so I guess I just want to know if you're ok.
I want to know the beauty secrets of that hot bitch you went and saw in Luziana because seriously, she should model.
I bet Purina would give her a contract like THAT.
Will you send me nude pics?
Hey, you asked for questions...
Well, i'll say what nobody else will. Are you seeing someone? Did you leave strictly because of the Ashtin sitch or was it a combination of things or did you just want to spread your wings and fly? How is Mckenna coping.
P.S. Anybody who knows me in blogland or IRL knows I AM a nosy bitch so suck it! LOL
Post a Comment