Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And the bitchin' begins...

To Comcast...
You are a bunch of fucking nimrods...

I have had no cable, no internet and no phone for 2 days. Yeh, I know..cry me a fucking river but these are things I need bitches..sorry for the whining but you know how I roll.
I called you yesterday..you sent someone out today...this wise technician said he fixed it...he lied. I no LIKEY that.
I pay you a whopping $135 bucks a month for these services...I have lived here 3 weeks...

It is no fun to be here without these services...so..I call you again and make your sorry asses send out a tech again at 9 pm and 40 minutes later I am up and running. You still owe me $9 bucks.

Ok..I will shut up now. Goodnite.

10 comments:

ac said...

I read but didn't comment much on the other blog. Since then I've come out of my shell some.
It's great to see you pop up again and to see you looking and sounding so good. I've missed you. Little Pissy is completely adorable! ac

Pseudonym said...

Only $135 a month? Hah! I shell out over $200 a month. It makes me crazy when I call and have to listen to that recording that tells me "your call is important to us". Then they put me in a queue for 20 minutes.

Monogram Queen said...

I would have bitched too - and the next tech would for SURE get an earful! Hope you get it fixed hon!

Anonymous said...

you're single now...[sort of] so um...was the tech cute? jus' askin.

Chickie said...

I feel your pain. Our cable was wonky and the customer service person was rude as hell when we called in about it. They gave us a 7 freaking dollar credit for his rudeness.

Summer said...

I would have curled up and died.

Firestarter5 said...

Yer a fricken' addict, admit it. Hell, I know I am. When the internet connection goes down I start to get queasy feelin'. Phones I don't care about. I never answer the damn things. TV?...eh, not much on anyway.

Pseudonym said...

F5, you are right. How many people here have passed on sex to sit on the Internet? Admit it!

pack of 2 said...

I need my TV so I understand!

Anonymous said...

Stop your bitchin', I pay the 180.00 a month for cable and internet only.
So I'm getting screwed it sounds like, huh?