Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Couple of Pic's
These are not the best, they were taken with my cell phone but I wanted to share anyways. The 1st one was taken on Easter this year..obviously..see that big fat ass Easter basket. That is another Gran Sissy creation. Yeh, fabulous. I am being sarcastic. The bottom one is from a few weeks ago right after she got her very first hair cut. They ask her how she wanted it cut and she said she wanted it like mine so that is what we did. So there you have it. She is growing up on me so fast. She is so tall and friggin SKINNY. She eats like a PIG these days which is a miracle in itself but she is so ADD (just like her mother) that she burns it all off. ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
OMG Pissy! I can't believe how much she's grown. What a cutie!!! :)
Ang
She looks just like you. Wow, she is tall & so cute!
Shelly
My 14 year old son could probably eat the entire basket, its contents, and the picnic table and still be hungry. I'd forgotten what it was like to be able to eat 90,000 calories a day and still be skinny. Now i'm eating oatmeal and having to run miles and miles before losing any weight.
Oh my I cannot believe how much she has grown since I have saw any pics. I just want to cry!
Gran Sissy rocks (as always)
Omg, she is so cute....
She is one cute kid. I love the cheese grin in the bottom pic.
That's 4 years old? What the hell happened? I wouldn't even guess that is her age. How tall is she?
Jeezus Chrikey's, all I have to do is look at food and I gain weight, never mind eating it.
Geez Pissy.
I'm with everyone else...what the hell....
she's getting so big! i'm sure she talks like a big girl too, huh? i bet she's sassy. she gets that from you i think. wow. i can't believe she is so big....crap.
i've been wondering how your step daughter has been. not sure if that's something you're wanting to talk about, but i've always wondered what the heck happened with her...
Kimmy and I were thinking the same thing. If you want to talk about it that is.
You're looking in a mirror when you look at the little beauty of yours aren't you? You close your eyes and take a short nap and then they're 16.
What a cute little shit!!!Lil' Miss Pissy is adorable!!
OK, so Kimmy, Summer & I have been wondering the same thing. Whenever you're ready to talk, that is.
Post a Comment