I asked your BFF what was going on with you. I was worried. I'm happy to see these pictures. OMG.. she's growing up so fast! I wish you the best, hope that you're well.
Beautiful daughter..5 years old. McKenna is her name.
Me, well I'm 32 and DIVORCED
and LOST & CONFUSED.
I have a great job, am independent but boy I need to get my man shit together.
Now is probably not the time for me to be typing this.
3 comments:
aww she's gettin so big.
and her hair is growing!!!
i haven't taken my kids to the zoo in years. i miss that age when they want to go to the zoo with me.
good to see you post something. i've been wonderin' what happened to ya!
She's gonna be a heartbreaker Pissy!
I asked your BFF what was going on with you. I was worried. I'm happy to see these pictures. OMG.. she's growing up so fast! I wish you the best, hope that you're well.
Post a Comment