Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am numb

Just when you think it can't get any worse.
It does.

I give up, I seriously give up.
I can't take anymore.

8 comments:

Kelly Lopez said...

I don't know you IRL but I can see your pain and I just wanted you to know I'm sorry you are hurting so badly. It doesn't quite seem fair.

Anonymous said...

you can do this pissy.
whatever *this* is you can get through it. you're stronger than you give yourself credit for.

we're always here...day and night.

big hugs. love you.

Cricky said...

I used to read your old blog and even though I don't know you IRL, I get that "strong" vibe from you.

I know it may not seem like there is any way you'll make it through whatever it is you're going through but I believe in you.

Pissy Britches said...

Not so strong anymore.
Just can't do it.

Kelly Lopez said...

When things have been at their absolute worst, somehow people have amazing resiliency and strength they never knew they had and didn't recognize until they'd made it through to brighter days.

You can make it through. As cheesy as it sounds, you just have to get through the next 5 minutes and then go from there. When one day at a time is too much, remember you just have to get through the next few minutes.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you IRL either but I've followed your ass as a lurker for a couple of years and several websites :P
God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle (how's that for a cliche?). You got "growing pains" right now-- have faith IN YOURSELF, take care of McKenna and your self and allow yourself to love yourself-- time will take care of the rest.

Ms. Junie said...

Please hang in there..it will be ok, and you CAN get through whatever this is. (Read my blog :( I am just now helping a friend who thought he couldn't "do it anymore" and thankfully he's still around). The good part of life is, that we can always keep going/keep working on a new path.

Summer said...

I understand more than you know. I'm thinking about you. Hang tough.