As I have said to you before I am really going thru the most difficult period of my life. I know that you are probably sick of hearing it by now but this is my blog and my place to vent so if you don't want to read then don't.
Right now this is how I feel.
Devastated
Betrayed
Alone
Disgusted
Fed Up
Embarrassed
Insane
I feel like I am about to cross that line and have a serious nervous breakdown.
I wake up everyday thinking today will be better, but it's not. It just gets worse and worse.
Tonight my daughter was even too busy to talk to me on the phone which just kind of sent me over the edge. I know she's 4 and she doesn't understand but right now I just feel like I could run away forever.
I am just lost and I don't know what to do or how to fix it or when all the pain will go away or if it will ever go away. God, please help me.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
B, you need to call a bitch. I'll talk you off the ledge.
I know I don't post often but just wanted to tell you I'm thinking about you and hope things improve soon. There's only so much a person can handle and it seems you've had more than your fair share.
There are a lot of people rooting for you and even more that have got your back!!
I hope you get it all straightened out. I would probably give bad advice so i'll just shaddup but please know you are in my thoughts Pissy
We love you Pissy.
P.S. if this involves a man - HE IS NOT WORTH IT.
oy.
lil miss pissy doesn't realize how much her momma needs her. she just knows she's got shit to do. playing is hard work when you're 4.
one day at a time pissy.
that's all you can do.
and breathe.
hugs.
Things will be ok..kids are just busy (like Kimmy said) and they aren't always aware of what we sometimes need or want as their parents..You needed her to talk to you..but she didn't know or understand that.that's all..you will figure things out..its just not all going to happen right away.Time is ok. ((((Pissy))))
Thank you all for your support. You don't know how much it means right now.
Sigh...
Aw Pissy. I've been reading you for years and was happy to see you back. I just wish you were happier. I am crying right now for a woman I don't even know...
Pissy, if I lived near you I would sit you down and share with you all the terrible things I have been through in my life, times when I too thought I just wasn't going to make it another day. But I did make it. Like Misty said - one day at a time.
You can do it and really, you have to, for your baby girl. Even if she doesn't know how to appreciate you right now. She will in time. I know from personal experience. Just hold on.
Big hug to you. --deb
<3 from Philly, dear! Hang tough - every new day brings new opportunities. I know that it feels like life sucks right now, but it will be good again. You deserve happiness, but you have to believe that you deserve it. Just pick one thing at a time to "fix" - try not to look at the big picture. YOU'RE WORTH IT! xo
Sweet Pea...I'm so sorry you're wading through this crap. Call your girl Teener. She'll fix it for you. I know she will.
I wish I lived closer to lend you a shoulder and some old woman advice. Oh wait, I don't give advice anymore, but I can be your friend. If you need me, just crook your little finger. I've got a BIG EAR and some little shoulders.
I hope things start getting better for you. Hang in there...you have a shitload of people rooting for you! HUGS!
Girl, I have read you for a long time and loved you just as long...and little Miss Pissy, well that sweet baby is too cute for words.
I hate that you are having a rough time...I hated when you stopped writing the first time.
As others before me said, I wish I lived closer to be a sounding board, a shoulder, a real hug.
You WILL be alright...e-mail me if you want to talk.
Melissa
PISSY, if I lived in the US you know I'd come over and paint your toenails...and work my way up!
*kishy/humpy Pissy*
awww girlie... I wish I could make it better with words or deeds but sadly, I don't think I can. I'm not articulate enough to do it with words and live to far away to attempt to do it with deeds. If I lived near you I would bake you a pie... and I'd hire someone to write you a poem ... or a song... or a book if it would help. What I can do is tell you from personal experience that whatever it is, it WILL get better. Stay strong and just give it time. Time is your friend. ac
Post a Comment