Ok. I'm back, I'm over my hissy fit. I am retarded, what can I say??? I need meds. I know this.
In other news..I bought this last Monday. Yes, I know it uses HELLA gas. I only live 3 miles from work now so that helps. Yes, I know I'm a selfish bitch but not really b/c I got a really good deal on it and I have wanted one FOREVER. So, I work hard for my $$ so I bought the son-of-a-bitch.
I heart it. I heart cars and always have. It is a major problem for me b/c I only want to keep whatever I buy for a year or two and then I am done with it. Hopefully that won't be the case with this one.
Anyways, sorry for the interruption in the blog. Sorry for my hissy, sorry that my life is all out of sorts and shit.
More later...peace out.
13 comments:
I am glad to see that you are back! No need to apologize for anything. Everyone has moments like that. *Hugs*
I am like that with my cars too! Although, at the moment, I do not even have one! What a bitch eh! LOL!
Yaaaye! You're back!
I love it. Ive wanted a Rover for 4 years. I love the navy blue ones...and black- i have a white truck now- it's pretty...umm, when it's clean LOL
xo i missed you.
Glad to see you back, I kept on checking. Hey I know how you feel I want a Dodge Charger so bad I can taste it! Sometimes you just gotta do what you "want to" do - not necessarily the "smart" thing!
Nice ride. You be stylin' now!
OH, that's pretty. I love white cars. Well, you know that.
But I think my tiny white thing would like fit INSIDE that.
It has huge ass windows, huh? If you run into something in that bitch, then uh, you can't say you did not see it.
didja take it in the water yet?
does it have chitty chitty bang bang wheels?
very pretty!
and glad to see your ass back. (so soon!)
I LOVE it. Who the hell cares about W and the gas prices?
I'm glad you're back. I had asked T about you cause I was worried.
Wtf?
Nice car sister:)
Welcome back. We love your funky ass!!!!!
welcome back...i've read you for a long time on your old blog; came across you on this one and was thrilled you were back; and then too quickly you were gone.
and now YEAH, she's back.
nice ride...sometimes you need to indulge!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Um, hi, it's the 12th. Get on the ball, sister.
I always wanted one of those! I am jealous! Glad you are back!
Post a Comment