Whew...I will just start by saying I just had one of the most FUN fucking weekends of my entire life.
Took a short weekend trip up to Lexington to visit my #1 BFF, Jennifer...for those long time readers..you might remember her as Puss in Boots. I guess my life was pretty normal up until the last few months...I have done some crazy shit in my life but what I consider crazy for me you may consider boring as ass.
Anyway after a 6 hour long drive that is suppose to only take 3 hours and a speeding ticket I finally arrived at her house where the craziness began.
I won't mention how I had my very 1st visit to a strip club. Shout out to Spearmint Rhino bitches....Which was fabulous BTW. Oh and just to mention..it was female strippers..not male. Loved it. Crazy and fabulous all at the same time..who knew right?
I won't mention how I got this new addition to my ankle.........yeh, it's a daisy and I heart it. My 1st tattoo..wtf?

I won't mention how much I had to drink or that I tried sushi for the 1st time ever in my life, I liked it so much the 1st night we had it again on Saturday night. These things are all a big deal to me...so silly it seems huh?
Lord, what has gotten into me? I warned ya'll I need meds. Now do you believe me?
10 comments:
Oh Pissy!!!! I SO wish I could have been there with you girl!! Sounds like a blast!
Love the tat! :)
Ang
You are just enjoying new things and enjoying life. Have fun!
Oh you do know alot of male strippers are gay right? Bwaaa haaaa!!!!
Congrats on the tat - purty!
pack of 2-It was a blast! Wish you coulda been there.
Patti-Yep, I know this, this wasn't a male strip club..it was females. :)
I would rather go to a female strip club too! Hah that's what I get for assuming! Didja smoke a cigar?
You HAB! Sounds like so much fun. I just might have to drive to Tenneessee.
love your first tattoo, but now you got to get a tramp stamp....which is tattoo on your lower back, might as well be a bullseye. love you.
Good job Pissy! Glad your having fun. I remember Puss in Boots...tell her hi.
Shelly
Was it amateur night at the strip joint? It was wasn't it? You did a peeler show for 3 songs didn't ya!
Sushi and tattoos.
There's a business idea here somewhere.
Dammit i missed it all!
shit!!
Post a Comment