Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally, some news to make you PEE yourself

I am so friggin excited I can't hardly wait another minute to tell ya'll this.

I have been keeping a huge secret from you for about..well..hmmm...a couple of months now.. Do you know how hard it is for me to keep a secret from you that long? Yeh, it was hard..

After many tears, much frustration, hopelessness at times...one of my very dearest BFF's is PREGGERS!!!! That translates into PREGNANT...for those who don't follow me.

Many of you know her as Southern Fried Girl...I know her as Liz or Bitch Ass Ho or Tramp or whatever I am feeling I should call her that particular day. She was one of the very first bitches to read my old blog years ago when I started it and we have gotten pretty close in the last year or two. I have met this biatch in person several times..I have even been on a fabulous vacation with her last summer. I would like to say I have been there with her through the last year of hell of her thinking she would never have a child...I know it was torture for her...I tried to tell her ass that it would happen..there was no reason why I shouldn't...and just when she was about to give up and call it quits...WELL whatdoyahknow...one day about 7 or 8 weeks ago I am sitting at my desk at the office and I get a picture on my cell phone...and it is a motherfucking positive pregnancy test. After peeing in my chair and screaming really loud and getting on my co-workers nerves I picked up the phone and called the ho and just about bawled my eyes out. I believe that I was one of very few people to know about this for the last couple of months and I appreciate so much that she included me in this part of her life and trusted me enough to tell me.

They (her and her hubs) wanted to keep it on the downlow for a while like most people do until you are in the "safer" part of the pregnancy.

I love you Liz and am so very happy for you and Hubs. I am here for your crazy, tired, sick, moody, pregnant, swollen ankle ass all the way. I am so gonna see this kid being born..I cannot wait..I am just so excited. Now...is it gonna be a boy or a girl???????????? I need to start buy shit for this kid STAT.

Anywho, there is some good news that I can share with you. And yes, Liz said it was ok for me to share it with you..She finally started telling everyone late last week so now it is all good. I knew she would be a mommy, I just felt it in my own VAG. Kidding.. I mean, I just knew it.

:)
:)
:)

6 comments:

Random and Odd said...

Yeah buddy!
If she can put up with you, she'll do GREAT during the teenage years.

So you'll be hosting an online baby shower right?

CONGRATS SFG!!!

Summer said...

That's awesome!

Elizabeth said...

that's hilarious. You are so funny. I have YET to write about it as I have to tell a friend in Houston who reads and I don't want her finding out on a blog about it.

Thanks for the nice words!!! You are so funny though...lol

pack of 2 said...

Congrats to SFG!!!! :)

Monogram Queen said...

I didn't know if it was okay to blog about it and here you did it for me! :) I am so happy too girl it weighed on my mind so much because she was getting so stressed about it and i've been in her shoes. For ten mo-f'ing years I was in her shoes!
I am so freaking happy for our girl! I need to know the sex also. STAT.

Anonymous said...

congrats SFG!
I hope you're feeling well and getting plenty of rest!