I feel like screaming...I feel like hurting him.
What do I have to do to prove I am worthy?
I don't understand why this is fucking happening to me.
I don't understand why I put up with the bullshit.
It all hit me this very moment as I sit here and I am disgusted with myself.
My life used to be so much different and now all that's left of that is hate and broken pieces.
All for nothing...
I want to move, I want to start over. I want to forget I ever met you.
I want the pain to go away b/c I know you are going to hurt me again just like you have the last 14 other times you have fucked someone else. I know it's coming again..I feel it in my bones.
I cant take it anymore, I can't take the hurt but yet I know I have to hurt to move on so I almost wish it upon myself so I can get it the fuck over with and be done. But in my soul I know I will never be done.
I will date other men but I will never feel the way I feel about you.
You will be happy with some stupid ass bitch and I will end up the lonely one.
I need therapy.
I need peace.
I need to be held again..it's been so long.
I need to be kissed again..it's been so long.
I miss it sometimes but am getting more and more used to being without it which is MADNESS.
It's all a waste.
One big fat fucking waste.
All the pain, all the happy times, all the memories...I just want to forget..forget that you ever came into my life.
You ruined my happiness.
I let you do it.
That is the hardest part.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Miss Pissy...I have read you for a long time...and was sorry when you stopped blogging. It hurts my heart that your family fell apart (considering all you put into it)...and it hurts my heart that you are still hurting...I pray that sweet baby of yours is shielded from the pain, although i know that would be hard to do.
Know there are "strangers" out here who are praying for you...and wishing you nothing but the best.
You are worthy...worthy of more than you are getting at the moment.
Take care of yourself.
I'm so sorry Pissy!
we love you!
Post a Comment