Saturday, January 17, 2009

Funny, Hilarious Shit

So why didn't ya'll tell me dating is so exhausting.

Yes, I am dating...for like the first time since I was like 17 years old...Dating. GAH.
In the past month I have been talking to around 4 or 5 guys...it is absolutely the most exhausting, exhilirating thing ever.

It is crazy for me to see someone I went to high school with, that I haven't seen in 10 years and that I had the biggest crush on and he wouldn't have anything to do with me tell me how fabulous and hot I look at 32 years old and ask me out on a 2nd date. It is still surreal to me that men actual find me attractive. I have been married for the last 14 years of my life..since I was 18 years old...I don't know what the fuck I am doing but it has been interesting and fun to say the least!

Now, if I could just get past the one asshole in my life things would be good..really good. But somehow I just can't do it. The one that I have done everything for, that I adore, that doesn't give me anything but a hard fucking time in return. Yeh, that one. What can I say..I'm trying to move on..but moving on isn't easy. Keep your fingers crossed bitches.

Pisses & Hugs

3 comments:

Chickie said...

*fingers crossed*

Dating is such a bitch. After I divorced, I dated as many guys as possible. To try and find "the one" quickly so I could stop dating!

Elizabeth said...

I'm available to come fuck a bitch up.

Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

So happy ur having fun dating. "Talking to around 4 or 5 guys" must be crazy... Good for you Pissy.

You strike me as the kind of girl that will move on when ready.